Decatur County 118 – SOLD
This 118 +/- acre Decatur County, Iowa property offers great recreational and deer hunting potential. Currently the farm offers 70+/- open grazing acres for the grass cattle producer; 60+/- acres of the grazing acres could be converted into row crop acres for a nice annual cash rent income.The remaining acres are in timber and ponds. This property is an open slate for recreational land buyers and the avid whitetail deer manager. Whitetail deer herd numbers are high in this area and top end whitetail genetics are well known in this area. The lease is open for 2021.
For more information on this Decatur County recreational property, call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for a private viewing of the farm.
- Income from pasture and haying/ Potential Row Crop Acres
- Open slate for Whitetail and turkey hunting
- Running Creek
- Located on hard surface J66 road
- Well known area for high end whitetail deer.
- High deer numbers
Brief Legal Description
- 118 +/- Acres located in Decatur County, Iowa, Hamilton TWP Section 23
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Pleasanton, Iowa
- Drive east on County Rd J66 for 2 miles
- Farm will be on the North side of Rd. Signage is on the farm.