Decatur County 68 Acres – Pending Offer
Here is a nice affordable row crop farm located in Decatur County, Iowa. The farm is located ½ mile east of Van Wert, Iowa, and ½ mile west of Hwy 69 on hard surface J14. The entire farm carries a CSR2 of 40.9. The 50+/- row crop acres are leased for the 2023 agricultural season for $180.00 an acre or $9,000 a year. One could add an additional 4+/- crop acres to the east side of the farm if you are interested in adding a culvert or small crossing to access this portion of the farm.
Row crop farms in this price range are hard to come by in the market today. If you’re looking to expand your farming operation, add a farm to an already existing farmland portfolio, or buy your first farm for financial diversification, you’ll want to look at this opportunity.
Call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515- 443-5004 today to set up a private showing.
- Nice affordable rolling row crop farm located on hard surface road J14
- Building site located on the south side of the road
- Located ½ mile west of Van Wert, Iowa
- Located ½ mile west of HWY 69 and 1 mile east of Interstate 35.
- Located 40 mins south of West Des Moines, Iowa, and 1.5 hours north of far northern Kansas City, Mo.
- 40.9 CSR2 on all acres
- 50+/- row crop acres are leased for the 2023 agricultural season for $180.00 an acre or $9,000 a year.
- One could add an additional 4+/- crop acres to the east side of the farm if you are interested in adding a culvert or small crossing to access this portion of the farm.
Brief Legal Description
68 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; Franklin Township, Section 18. Exact legal will come from the Abstract.
$TBD +/- Annually
From Van Wert, Iowa
- Travel east on blacktop J14 .5 miles
- The north side of the farm is located on the right side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.