Kossuth County 49.3 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is honored to represent the Harper Family farm sale in Kossuth County, Iowa. The farm consists of 49.30 +/- acres, located just 5 miles north of Swea City, Iowa. A great chance to buy an “inside farm” with a high percentage of tillable acres. This is a great opportunity for local farmers to expand their current farming operation and give investors the ability to purchase quality farmland acres in an area where farmland does not come available to the public often! The farm consists of 49.30 +/- acres, with 48.36 +/- acres considered cropland acres. The CSR2 weighted average is 79.5, with Webster clay loam, Nicollet clay loam and Clarion loam. A survey has already been completed on the farm. The farm is leased for the 2021 farming season.
To set up a private showing on this Kossuth County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610
- 49.30 +/- Acres
- 48.36 +/- Cropland Acres
- 79.5 CSR2
- Gently rolling farmland
- Strong farming area
- Highly tillable farmland
Brief Legal Description
- 49.30 +/- taxable acres located in Kossuth County, Iowa Eagle Township, Section 24. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Taxes -$1,090 +/- Annually Estimated. Taxes to be prorated date of closing.
From Swea City, Iowa
- Head north on 80 ave for 3 miles
- Turn left onto 460th street and continue for 2 miles
- Turn right (north) on 60th Ave and continue for 2.5 miles
- Farm will be on the east side of the road
- See signs
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.