Decatur County 80 – SOLD
Here is a very nice 80 +/- acre farm located 1 mile northeast of Garden Grove, Iowa in Decatur County, Iowa. The property consists of 58 +/- farmland acres currently being farmed on a corn/soybean rotation. The property can be eligible for CRP adding more cover for upland game and whitetail deer. The remaining balance of the property consists of a creek with timber adding wildlife habitat. Whitetail deer and turkey are high in population in the Garden Grove area.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or for more information on this Decatur County farm.
- 58 +/- open acres currently being farmed on a cash rent basis. (open lease for 2022)
- Thick ditch cover and timber throughout the property
- Whitetail deer and turkey sign throughout the property
- Possible CRP contract opportunities
- Hard surface road frontage
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Garden Grove Township, Section 26. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Garden Grove, Iowa
- Turn left or go north on 320th Ave .75 miles.
- The farm is located on the east side of 320th ave.
- For sale signs are located on the property.