Clarke County 32 Acres – SOLD
Here is a very nice 32 +/- acre hunting farm located 7 miles northeast of Osceola, Iowa in Clarke County. This farm lies in a big section with plenty of solid habitat to house an abundant whitetail population and grow big deer! The property consists of 18 +/- farmland acres which are going to be planted to corn in the spring. The cash rented will be $120 per tillable acre. The remaining balance consists of thick timber and feathered grass/bramble edges. Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area. This property offers tremendous privacy as it lays at the end of a dead end road deep into this huge section. Ask the farmer to leave a corn food plot, hunt the property smart, and you’ll harvest giant whitetails! The owner believes the big deer on trail camera multiple times on this listing made it through the 2021 season. This deer could easily exceed 200” this coming fall! If you’re looking for an affordable property that offers high end deer hunting look no further!
Call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 for more information on this Clarke County farm.
- GREAT TRAIL CAMERA HISTORY
- The owner believes the big deer on trail camera multiple times on this listing made it through the 2021 season. This deer could easily exceed 200” this coming fall!
- Located in a large section with little road frontage
- Private dead end road access
- Great area for food plot locations
- 18 +/- cropland acres currently being farmed on a cash rent basis for $120 an acre
- Thick ditch cover and timber around the property
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- A working class whitetail hunter’s dream!
Brief Legal Description
- 32 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Liberty Township, Section 25. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Osceola, Iowa
- Travel East on HWY 34 Iowa 5 miles.
- Turn left or go north on 330th Ave 2.5 miles.
- Turn right onto McComb st. go .25 miles
- Turn left or go north on 330th ave 2.5 miles
- Turn right on Norman St. go 1.0 mile
- The farm is located on the southeast side of Norman St.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.