Small hunting tracts in this part of South Central Iowa are extremely difficult to find. The landowner has killed 8 mature bucks with a bow on the farm in 5 years ranging from 140” – 180” inches! Contact Land Broker Cody Skinner for harvest photos. There is an elevated handmade hunting blind on the north end of the property that overlooks a little kill food plot. The owner says you’ll see 20-30 deer on an all-day sit during the rut while hunting the property. Huge acreage landowners make up most of Garden Grove and High Point Township. Here is your chance to own a small piece in “the right area!”
To set up a private showing on this Decatur County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343
- Located in Garden Grove township Decatur County, Iowa
- THICK bedding habitat throughout entire property
- Two small food plots located on the north side of the property
- Elevated handmade hunting blind included in the sale
- 8 mature bucks killed on the farm in the past 5 years ranging from 140”-180”
- Located on eastern side of Garden Grove, Iowa
- Located 1 hour and 10 minutes from Des Moines, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 23 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; Garden Grove Township, Section 27. Exact legal will come from the deed.
The farm is located on the eastern edge of Garden Grove, Iowa on north side of J20 that runs through the town of Garden Grove, Iowa.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.