Decatur County 198 – SOLD
The Steffen Family 198 +/- acre farm offers great haying and grazing acres for the grass cattle producer. There are approximately 150 +/- acres currently in grass production. The remaining acres are in timber and ponds. There is one pond on the farm which is a perfect water source for cattle. There are currently cattle grazing the property. This would be a great place to expand a current cattle operation. This property offers a seasonably warm climate location to move cattle for calving season.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for more information on this Decatur County, Iowa pasture.
- Income from pasture and haying
- Improved pastureland
- Excellent grass acres
- 1 pond
- Running creek
- Located on hard surface J66 road
Brief Legal Description
- 198 +/- Acres located in Decatur County, Iowa, Hamilton TWP Section 23
- Annual Taxes – Approx. $2,476
From Pleasanton, Iowa
- Drive east on County Rd J66 for 2 miles
- Farm will be on the North side of Rd. Signage is on the farm.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.