Wayne County 246.5 – SOLD
Here is an exceptional opportunity to purchase high quality farmland in a high managed deer hunting neighborhood. Located in South Central Iowa on the Wayne County / Decatur County line sits this 246.5 +/- acre farm. The farm offers 198 +/- open cropland acres that carry a 72.1 CSR2. This farm offers well above average quality soil for the area which makes finding a good local tenant who wants to rent out the farmland an easy project!
There are multiple 1,000+ acre landowners in the surrounding area practicing Quality Deer Management to its highest level. Easily, without a doubt, one of the highest managed deer hunting areas throughout the state! Caleb Creek runs through the entire property which provides great seclusion and a perfect travel corridor for the local whitetail deer herd.
Call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 for more information on this Wayne County, Iowa farm. Showing by appointment only.
- Very nice river bottom farmland located on the Wayne County / Decatur County line
- 198 +/- open acres (income acres)
- 72.1 CSR2 on cropland acres
- The farm lays in an extremely high managed whitetail deer community
- Multiple 1,000+ acre landowners in the surrounding area practicing QDMA
- Caleb Creek runs through the entire length of the property
- The farm is located 3.5 miles northwest of Lineville, Iowa
- For Sale sign is located on the property.
- This property shall be shown by appointment only – Call Land Broker Cody Skinner or Matt Skinner to set up a showing
Brief Legal Description
- 246.5 +/- acres located in Wayne County, Iowa; Grand River Township, Section 6. Exact deed will come from the deed.
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Lineville, Iowa
- Head north on Washington St
- Turn west on Lineville RD
- Stay on Lineville Rd .3 miles
- Go right or head north on Cedar Ridge / Cherry Ridge 1.8 miles
- The farm is located on both sides of the road on the dead end road