Keokuk County 92.46 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is proud to represent the Crowe farm. This farm has been extremely well taken care of over the years. The 92.46 acres consist of 42 tillable acres currently in a corn bean rotation and boasting a CSR2 weighted average on the tillable acres of 72.6. The owner is currently in a crop share farm lease for the 2020 farming season, but the 2021 farming season will be open. An additional 35.38 acres are currently in a combination of the CP25, CP21, and CP3A, CRP programs paying $5,616 annually. Filter strips border Bridge creek as it winds through the northeast corner of the property which gives the farm diversification for pheasants and quail. The farm also has two ponds in the center property that provide fishing and waterfowl hunting opportunities throughout the year. A 24×30 pole barn is located in the center of the property that is great for storage or to entertain guests on a summer evening with friends and family. Farms like this are hard to find in Eastern Iowa that provide income, hunting, fishing, and seclusion
For more information on this Keokuk County property, call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 42 +/- Tillable acres with a 72.6 CSR2 average.
- Crop share agreement for 2020, estimated $6,000 annually.
- The 2021 farming season will be open to the new buyer.
- 35.38 acres currently enrolled in CRP paying an estimated $5,616 annually. (See Maps)
- 11.68 acres in a forest CP3A contract which expires in 9-30-2028.
- 21.53 acres in a CP25 program expiring in 9-30-2022.
- 2.17 acres in a CP21 program expiring in 9-30-2026
- 81.32 – Cropland acres
- 1.5 acre pond in the center of the property, bass, bluegill, and catfish, 20ft. deep.
- 24 x 30 metal pole building with concrete floor, built in 1999. The shed does not have electricity.
- Secluded location
- Good hunting area for deer, pheasant, and quail. (I have physically seen and heard deer, pheasant, and quail while viewing the property)
- Located 1.5 miles north of Sigourney, Iowa, 25 miles from Oskaloosa, Iowa, and 58 miles from Iowa City, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 92.46 +/- acres located in Keokuk County, Iowa; Sigourney Township, Section 36, Range 12. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $2,194 Annually (2019)
From Sigourney, Iowa
- Travel 1 mile north out of town on N. Main Street
- Turn right or go east on to 210th street for .3 miles
- Property will be on the south side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance