$79,500 or $4,089 Per Acre
These 19.44 +/- acres consist of hay ground and draws and is located just 1⁄2 mile from Jefferson County Hospital. This would be a great country living building site on the southwest edge of Fairfield with biking/walking trails close by. There is approximately 8.69 acres of hay ground with the remaining 10.75 acres timber/draws. The entrance to the farm is off of 227th st.
For more information on farm in Jefferson County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Great Location
- Country Living Opportunity
- Fairfield School District
- Just Feet From Hard Surface Road
- 1/2 mile from Jefferson County Hospital
- Hay Ground
Brief Legal Description
- 19.44+/- Acres located in Jefferson County, Iowa, Center TWP Section 2
- Annual Taxes – $466
From Hwy 34 East
- Take the Hospital Exit (Hwy 1).
- Turn right (south) then right again on 227th St.
- Farm will be 1/8 of a mile on the right.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.