Clarke County Acreage – SOLD
Located 5 miles northeast of Osceola, Iowa sits this country acreage setting. The acreage is located ¼ mile from any road. The farm house hasn’t been lived in for several years so it either needs fixed up or torn down. Whether you’re looking for a place to build a home in the country or looking for a fixer upper, this opportunity is one you should look at.
For more information on this Clarke County property, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004.
- Very nice acreage setting located ¼ off any road
- Located 5 miles northeast of Osceola, Iowa
- Nice established driveway
- Home and outbuildings exist. Home hasn’t been lived in for several years
- Make this property your own
- Home will be sold in it’s as is condition
- Owner will be granted an easement to use the current driveway to access the remaining property with farm equipment.
Brief Legal Description
- 4 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Jackson Township, Section 6. Exact legal will come from the abstract. Acerage to be surveyed prior to closing.
- Taxes – TBD
- 2835 Kendall St Osceola, Iowa 50213