$1,100,000 or $10,000 per Acre
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the “Mary Tice Testamentary Trust” in Section 16 of Grant Township located in Wright County, Iowa. The farm consists of 110 +/- total acres and is located 3 miles northeast of Clarion, Iowa. The farm consists of nice rolling tillable farmland. The crop on the farm looks great. The farm is nearly 97% tillable with very little non-tillable acres. If you are in the market for a nice farmland investment or a farm to grow your farmland holdings, take a look at this great tillable farm in Wright County.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker/Auctioneer Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 for more information on this Wright County tillable farm.
- 107.50 +/- Cropland
- 72.3 CSR2
- Tillable farmland
- Very little non-tillable acres
- Good road access for grain transportation
- Well taken care of farmland
- Good overall producer
Brief Legal Description
- 110 +/- acres located in Wright County, Iowa; Grant Township, Section 16. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Clarion, Iowa
- Go East on HWY 3 .½ Mile
- Turn North on County Rd. 45 and go North 3 miles
- Turn East on 190th st. and go 1 ¼ miles and the farm will be on the North side of the road
- Farm Signage will be on the farm