Wright County 110 Acres – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the “Mary Tice Testamentary Trust” in Section 16 of Grant Township located in Wright County, Iowa. The farm consists of 110 +/- total acres and is located 3 miles northeast of Clarion, Iowa. The farm consists of nice rolling tillable farmland. The crop on the farm looks great. The farm is nearly 97% tillable with very little non-tillable acres. If you are in the market for a nice farmland investment or a farm to grow your farmland holdings, take a look at this great tillable farm in Wright County.
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 or Land Broker/Auctioneer Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 for more information on this Wright County tillable farm.
- 107.50 +/- Cropland
- 72.3 CSR2
- Tillable farmland
- Very little non-tillable acres
- Good road access for grain transportation
- Well taken care of farmland
- Good overall producer
Brief Legal Description
- 110 +/- acres located in Wright County, Iowa; Grant Township, Section 16. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Clarion, Iowa
- Go East on HWY 3 .½ Mile
- Turn North on County Rd. 45 and go North 3 miles
- Turn East on 190th st. and go 1 ¼ miles and the farm will be on the North side of the road
- Farm Signage will be on the farm