Decatur County 80 – SOLD
80 acre, recreational tracts that offer a nice ROI, with great hunting potential are extremely hard to find today in Decatur County, Iowa, and will only get tougher and tougher to find in years to come! Here is a very nice 80 +/- acre farm located 1.5 miles north of Garden Grove, Iowa in Decatur County. This farm lies in a highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well known deer managers and hunters! The property consists of 44 +/- farmland acres currently being farmed on a corn/soybean rotation. The remaining balance consists of great wildlife habitat and a creek. Whitetail deer and turkey are high in density in the Garden Grove area.
For more information on this Decatur County property, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for a private viewing.
- Highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well known deer hunters and deer managers!
- Great area for food plot locations
- 44 +/- open acres currently being farmed on a cash rent basis.
- Thick ditch cover and timber around the property
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- See the trail camera history on the property
- Bowhunters dream!
- Food Plots established
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- acres located in Decatur County, Iowa; Garden Grove Township, Section 22. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Garden Grove, Iowa
- Turn right or go north on 310th Ave 1.5 miles.
- The farm is located on the east side of 310th ave.
- For sale signs are located on the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.