Buchanan County 56 Acres – SOLD
This 56 +/- acres sits in the far southeastern corner of Liberty Township in Buchanan County; 1.2 miles east of Quasqueton, Iowa and approximately 12 miles east of Independence, Iowa. 41.5 +/- cropland acres with a CSR2 of 86.8, Clyde-Floyd complex, Kenyon and Floyd loam soils make up the majority of the tillable acres. The farm is leased for the 2021 growing season. This is a great opportunity for local farmers to expand their current farming operation and gives farmland investors the ability to buy well taken care of farmland acres in an area where cash rents are competitive! This could also be a great place to build your dream home with a country living atmosphere within 40 minutes of either Cedar Rapids or Waterloo, Iowa.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 56 +/- acres
- 41.59 +/- cropland acres
- 41 +/- tillable acres
- 86.8 CSR2 on tillable acres
- Potential building location close to town
- 1.2 miles east of Quasqueton, Iowa
- 12 miles east of Independence, Iowa
- 32 miles from Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 37 miles from Waterloo, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 56 +/- acres located in Buchanan County, Iowa; Liberty Township, Section 36. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $1,677 Annually (Estimated Annually)
From Quasqueton, Iowa
- Travel southeast on Linn St. 0.7 miles
- Turn left onto 10th St.
- Then turn right onto 275th St. for 1.5 miles
- The farm is located on the south side of the road
- Look for “ For Sale “ signs.