Clarke County 114 – SOLD
Located in Central Clarke County, the Garth Siefkas Trust Farm is 114 +/- acres consisting of very productive farmland. This tract has been well taken care of throughout the years of ownership. Boasting a CSR2 value of 58.4 on 98 +/- cropland acres, this tract is an excellent addition to a farming operation. The farm also provides 10-12 +/- acres of grass waterways that produces extra winter forage for a cattle farmer or additional hay acres. Overall, there are 102 +/- effective cropland acres on the farm. The farm is currently leased for the 2021 growing season, a local operator has been farming the acres for years on a crop share agreement. This farm would be a great addition for a local operator to expand their farming operation or an investor looking to purchase farmland.
For more information on this Clarke County tillable farm, call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343for a private viewing of the property.
- Nice tillable farm
- Pond that offers recreational fishing
- 10-12 additional hay acres
- 58.4 CSR2 across entire farmland acres
- Located 5 miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 114 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Knox Township, Section 9. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes $1,824 +/- Annually Estimated
From Osceola, Iowa
- Travel south on I35 5.4 miles.
- Turn right or go west on H45 or Elk St 5 miles
- The farm is located on the north side of the road.
- For sale signs are located on the property