Grundy County 145 – Pending Offer
Located in Northwest Grundy County 3.5 miles southeast of Ackley, Iowa sits this great combination farm that consists mostly of highly sought after tillable acres. The 121.69 +/- tillable acres carry a 88.4 CSR2 throughout. There is an additional 20 +/- pasture acres located on the west side of the property. Full possession available on both the tillable and pasture acres begin March 1, 2022. This farm has had hog manure applied on and off for the past 20 years which results in high yields and higher cash rents. Above average road access on both the south and east side allows big equipment to haul grain off the fields. This is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice row crop / pasture farm in an area where land doesn’t come available often.
Call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- 121.69 tillable acres
- 88.4 CSR2 on tillable acres
- 20 +/- pasture acres currently being used for pasture
- Remaining balance are waterways
- Open possession 2022 agricultural possession
- Located 3.5 miles southeast of Ackley, Iowa.
- Located 13 miles east of Iowa Falls
- Located near Hardin, Franklin, Grundy, & Butler county line – Very strong farming community
Brief Legal Description
- 145 +/- acres located in Grundy County, Iowa; German Township, Section 17. Exact legal will come from the abstract. The acreage located on the south side of the property is not included in the sale.
- Taxes – TBD
From Ackley, Iowa
- Travel east on HWY 57 3 miles
- Turn right or go south on gravel rd C Ave 3 miles
- The southeast corner of the farm is located on the west side of the road at intersection 130th street and C Ave.
- For sale signs are located on the property