Clarke County 20 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is honored to bring this 20 acre building lot to the open market southwest of Osceola, Iowa. Offering great scenic views. This property is located 10 minutes southwest of Osceola, Iowa. The acreage lot consists of 20 +/- acres which of 12 +/- acres are currently in grass hay production. The hay acres are being rented. Electric and rural water are at the road.
For more information on this Clarke County building site, call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for a private viewing of the property.
- Located on a pavement road
- 7 miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa
- Electric located at the road
- Rural water at the road
- Great views
- Local wildlife frequents the property
Brief Legal Description
- 20 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Knox Township, Section 9. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes $280 +/- Annually
From Osceola, Iowa
- Head west on HWY 34 for 4 miles
- Take a left on Lacelle road and go south 5 miles.
- Property sale signage will be on the west side of the road.