Clarke County 240 – SOLD
Good pasture in South Central Iowa is getting tougher and tougher to find. Here is a great opportunity to pick up a sizable pasture farm located in Clarke County, Iowa five miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa. The entire farm is currently leased for pasture through Feb 28th, 2022, however the seller is willing to negotiate the 2021 farm pasture income depending on when the buyer is wanting to close on the property. According to the FSA, there are 185.1 cropland acres. The entire farm carries a CSR2 of 43.4. There is an additional 113 +/- acres of pasture owned by the same family currently for sale located less than ½ mile from this property.
For more information on this Clarke County pasture, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for a private viewing of the farm.
- Nice sizeable pasture
- Additional pasture acres available less than ½ mile from this property owned by the same family
- Currently leased through Feb 28th, 2022 however the seller is willing to negotiate the 2021 farm pasture income depending on when the buyer is wanting to close on the property.
- 185.1 FSA cropland acres
- 43.4 CSR2 across entire farm
- Located 5 miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 240 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Knox Township, Section 10. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes $3,426 +/- Annually
From Osceola, Iowa
- Travel south on I35 5.4 miles.
- Turn right or go west on H45 or Elk St ½ mile
- Continue going straight (H45 turns into gravel rd Freedom St) 1.5 miles
- The farm is located on the south side of the road.
- For sale signs are located on the property