Clarke County 165 – SOLD
This is a nice combination farm located in Clarke County, Iowa five miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa. The farm consists of 66.4 acres currently enrolled in CRP through 9/30/2023 for $209.83 per acre or $13,933 annually. There is an additional 74.82 acres seeded down to hay and the remaining balance of the farm is timber. The hay acres are leased through Feb 28th, 2022. The entire farm carries a CSR2 of 45.2. There are additional contiguous acres of land owned by the same family currently for sale if someone is wanting additional acres.
For more information on this Clarke County CRP and hay ground, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for a private viewing of the property.
- Nice clean combination farm with recreational benefits
- 66.4 acres currently enrolled in CRP through 9/30/2023 for $209.83 per acre or $13,933 annually
- 74.82 additional hay acres
- Remaining balance in timber, great hunting opportunity
- Additional pasture acres available less than ½ mile from this property owned by the same family
- Hay acres are currently leased through Feb 28th, 2022
- 45.2 CSR2 across entire farm
- Located 5 miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 165 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Knox Township, Section 9. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes $2,475 +/- Annually
From Osceola, Iowa
- Travel south on I35 5.4 miles.
- Turn right or go west on H45 or Elk St 5 miles
- The farm is located on the north side of the road.
- For sale signs are located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.