Tama County 77.84 – SOLD
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a nice farm in Northern Tama County, just four miles southwest of Reinbeck, Iowa at the intersection county blacktop road T55 and D65. The farm offers 72.39 FSA cropland acres that carries a 81.5 CSR2 throughout. The farm doesn’t take on much of the neighbor’s water and there are waterways established throughout. The farm is located just 18 miles from Waterloo, Iowa. This is a great chance to purchase a very nice row crop farm listed for sale. This farm has been owned and operated by the Volkens family for well over 100 years.
Call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- 72.39 NHEL cropland acres
- The farm is owner operated
- Open possession 2022 agricultural lease
- Full possession of the farm once the 2021 crop has been harvested
- 81.5 CSR2
- Located four miles southwest of Reinbeck, Iowa.
- Located 18 miles south of Waterloo, Iowa
- Located near Grundy County and only 5.5 miles from Black Hawk County
Brief Legal Description
- 77.84 gross acres +/- acres located in Tama County, Iowa; Grant Township, Section 18. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Reinbeck, Iowa
- Travel west on HWY 175 .7 miles
- Turn left or go south on co road T55 5.5 miles
- The southwest corner of the farm is located on the east side of the road at intersection T55 and D65.
- For sale signs are located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.