Monroe County 48 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is proud to present the Helfrich farm located in Section 36, Moravia township in Monroe County. This unique farm consists of a nice diverse terrain. Rolling ridge grass acres along with some nice timbered draws in the back portion. The rolling terrain would be nice to add a pond for cattle grazing or to build a nice home overlooking the spectacular views. Some additional deer and turkey hunting could be done on the property. The farm sits close to Rathbun Lake with endless public hunting opportunities. The property is located 2.5 miles northeast of Moravia and 8.5 miles south of Albia.
For more information on this Monroe County property, call Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610.
- Nice Grass Farm
- Combination Farm
- Good Road Access with Good Building Spots
- Compact hobby farm
Brief Legal Description
- 48 +/- acres located in Monroe County, Iowa; Madison Township, Section 36. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes $618 +/- Annually
From Moravia, Iowa
- Head north out of town on N East St toward E Pearl St for ½ mile
- Continue on 275 Street for 2.2 miles
- Farm will be on the corner of 672 Ave and 275 Street
- See Signs