Clarke County 30 – SOLD
Small, nice recreational tracts that offer a nice building site, great late season hunting, archery hunting, and fishing are extremely hard to find today and will only get tougher and tougher to find in years to come! Here is a very nice 30+/- acre farm located 7 miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa in Clarke County and only 3 miles north of Decatur County, Iowa. This farm lays in a highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well known deer managers and hunters! The property consists of 16.5 +/- open acres currently seeded down to pasture. These acres could be put into row crop production for a nice annual income. The remaining balance consists of great wildlife habitat and one smaller stocked pond. The elevated hunting blind that overlooks the established 1.5 acre food plot is included in the sale. There are a couple outstanding building sites located on the property which is only ¼ of a mile away from hard surface road Co Rd R25 also known as Lacelle road. Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area. The huge plus on this farm is location, being on the south end of the neighborhood always has more pros than cons when trying to harvest giant whitetails!
For more information on this Clarke County property, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for a private viewing of the farm.
- Building site opportunities, gun hunting, archery hunting, fishing, and 30 acres of land all under $160,000!
- Highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well celebrity known hunters seen on the Outdoor Channel! (Call for details)
- 1.5 acre established food plot with tower blind included
- 16.5 +/- open acres currently seeded down to hay for pasture and food plot. Could be put into corn/soybean production.
- Thick cedars and hardwoods throughout the property
- Nice smaller stocked pond
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
Brief Legal Description
- 30 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Knox Township, Section 17. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes $256 +/- Annually
From Osceola, Iowa
- Travel west on HWY 34 Iowa 4 mile.
- Turn left or go south on hard surface R25 or Lacelle Rd.
- Travel on Co Rd R25 6 miles
- Turn right or go west on Doyle St ¼ mile.
- The farm is located on the north side of the Doyle St
- For sale signs are located on the property