These 77 +/- acres of farmland are located in Eastern Benton County, 5 miles northeast of Newhall, Iowa. The farm consists of 75.99 FSA tillable acres which boasts an 85.7 CSR2. Kenyon loam, Colo-Ely, and Ely silty clay loam are majority soil types found on this farm. Farmland of this caliber does not come up for sale often in this neighborhood. If you are in the market for an extremely nice farm with little waste acres, look no further than this great tract located in Benton County, Iowa.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 319-440-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 75.99 cropland acres
- 85.7 CSR2
- Farm is rented for the 2020 farming season for $250 an acre
- 30th Ave runs along the entire west side of the farm.
- 68th St runs along the entire south side of the farm.
Brief Legal Description
- 77 +/- acres located in Benton County, Iowa; Canton Township, Section 33. Exact legal will come from the deed.
From Newhall, Iowa
- Travel north on HWY 14 2.5 miles
- Turn right or go east on 68th St 3 miles
- Turn left or go north on 30th Ave
- The west property line is located on the right side of the road immediately after turning left on 30th Ave
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.