Seclusion, income, and great hunting potential make this farm hard to beat. These 43.4 acres consist of 39.79 acres in a CP1 CRP program paying $5,779 annually. The seclusion of this farm is tremendous; at the end of a “dead end” road making for minimal intrusion and road frontage. Multiple ridge tops provide great places for food plots with approval from the FSA office. The farm also has a small pond in the northwest corner that provides water for the wildlife throughout the year. Just take a look at the aerial and imagine 3-4 acres of food surrounded by all that timber in late October or during the late season when an Iowa blizzard hits! Farms like this are hard to find with income, hunting, and seclusion.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 today to set up a private showing.
- 39.79 CRP Acres
- $5,779 annually
- Expires 09/30/2022
- 39.79 +/- cropland acres
- Small pond in the northwest corner
- Borders timber on the three sides
- Food plots can be created with approval from FSA
- Good fence all the way around
- Secluded location
- Good hunting area
- Located 21 miles southeast of Indianola, Iowa and 7 miles southeast of Liberty Center, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 43.4 +/- acres located in Lucas County, Iowa; Ottercreek Township, Section 01, Range 23. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $630
From Liberty Center, Iowa
- Travel 4.5 miles south out of town on Hwy 65
- Turn left or go east on to 570th street for 2.2 miles
- Turn left or north onto the level B dead end road