This farm offers CRP income, tillable cash rent, fishing, and hunting. This farm produces approximately $21,500 in annual income which comes from 107.35 acres that are enrolled in a CRP program through 9/30/26 paying a total of $17,968 annually. There are three CRP contracts on the farm, see CRP contract detail and maps below. In addition, the farm has 20 +/- tillable acres located on the south end of the farm that are being farmed.
The farm offers endless opportunities for recreational benefits. Upland game hunting, fishing, deer hunting, and turkey hunting, just to name a few. There are several good building sites on a hard surface road. The 5.5-acre pond is stocked with Largemouth Bass and Bluegills. There are a total of 5 ponds located on the property.
This is a farm that will check several boxes. You’ll want to come take a look if you’re in the market for a multipurpose recreational farm with a nice income in Southern Iowa!
Call Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515- 443-5004 today to set up a private showing.
- Farm produces approximately $21,500 in annual income
- 3 CP38E-2 CRP contracts, all CRP contracts expire 9/30/2026 paying $17,968 annually
- CRP contract 1) 17.71 acres paying $176.44
- CRP contract 2) 49.62 acres paying $150.03
- CRP contract 3) 40.02 acres paying $150.03
- Additionally the farm has 20 +/- tillable acres located on the south end of the farm that are being farmed.
- 5.5 +/- acre pond stocked with Largemouth Bass and Bluegills.
- There are a total of 5 ponds located on the property
- Numerous recreational benefits
- Deer hunting
- Turkey hunting
- Building site opportunities on hard surface road
- Nice wooded draws
Brief Legal Description
200 +/- acres located in Wayne County, Iowa; Wright Township, Section 35. Exact legal will come from the Abstract.
$2,222 +/- Annually
From Promise City, Iowa
- Travel north on co road S56 approximately 3.9 miles
- The southwest side of the farm is located at the intersection of S56 and Quail Run Rd
- Land for sale sign is located at the entrance