Delaware 40 – SOLD
These 40 +/- acres offer a diverse slate for an avid outdoorsman. The farm consists of 12 open acres currently being cut for hay with a CSR2 weighted average of 47.8. The remaining 25-28 acres are made up of thick brushy timber providing deer and turkey cover year around. The well-known Maquoketa River flows through the property, offering trout fishing and summer floating opportunities for family and friends to enjoy. The east side of the property would make for a great building site for a cabin or home if desired. A number of mature bucks have been harvested in the immediate neighborhood, providing assurance that the hunting will be good every year. Small farms like this are hard to find in Eastern Iowa that provide, hunting, fishing, building location, and seclusion.
For more information on this Delaware County property, call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 12 +/- Open acres with a 47.8 CSR2 average
- TBD – Cropland acres
- 25 Timber acres providing good habitat for deer and turkey
- The Maquoketa River flows through the property, offering plenty of fishing opportunities
- Building location for cabin or home if desired (Electric and water locations are undetermined)
- Secluded location
- Open slate for food plots for wildlife
- Good hunting area for deer and turkey
- Located 7 miles north of Manchester, Iowa, 3 miles from Dundee, Iowa, and 55 miles from Dubuque, Iowa.
Brief Legal Description
- 40 +/- acres located in Delaware County, Iowa; Coffins Grove Township, Section 2, Range 6. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $538 Annually (2019)
From Dundee, Iowa
- Travel south out of town on 150th Street for approximately 1 mile
- Turn right or go southeast on to Fire Fly road for 1.5 miles
- Property will be on the west side of the road
- Land for sale sign is located at the road
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.