Lucas County 78.4 Acres – Pending Offer
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the Randall Pauley farm located in southwest Lucas County. The farm is located just 2 ½ miles northwest of Derby, Iowa. This rolling farm is currently in row crop production with an average CSR2 of 39.5. The farm offers 68 +/- cropland acres currently in a corn/bean rotation. The cropland acres are rented for the 2023 agricultural season for $180/ an acre. This farm would make for a nice investment farm with great yearly ROI.
Come take a look at this unique investment opportunity in Lucas County just northwest of Derby, Iowa. Contact Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 or Cody Skinner 515 443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 78.4 +/- Acres
- 68 +/- FSA cropland acres
- Steady long-term investment
- Cropland acres are rented for the 2023 agricultural season for $180/ an acre
Brief Legal Description
78.4 +/- acres located in Lucas County, Iowa; Union Township, Section 15. Exact legal will come from the deed.
$1,019.70 estimated annually
From Derby, Iowa
- Travel north on HWY 65 for 1 ½ miles.
- Turn left (west) onto 440th St. for 1 mile.
- The farm sits on the SE corner of 440th and 130th Ave.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.