Here is a great opportunity, located in Lucas County, to find your own recreational retreat in a well managed and great deer hunting area. This farm sets up great for both bowhunting and late season deer hunting. The timber sets up with the majority being south facing. The best feature on the farm is over the hill in the bottom. A chance to plant 5-10 acres of standing grain would allow this farm to draw deer from miles away. The ¼ acre pond in the middle of the farm would be great for catching cruiser bucks during the rut. With small improvements, this farm could be turn key and produce a big deer year after year. This tract is located in pasture country and can be scary good. Setting up the farm would not be too difficult. Here is your chance at a small affordable tract that you can make your own and share with friends and family for years to come.
To set up a private showing on the Lucas County farm, contact Land agent Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974 today!
- Potential hay ground for income
- Great food plot locations
- Dual threat farm both gun and bow
- South facing bedding
- Big acres in the surrounding area
- Manage minded QDMA
Brief Legal Description
- 40 +/- acres located in Lucas County, Iowa; Liberty Township, Section 29. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes are $458 annually
From HWY 65
- From Hwy 65 go east on paved road 550th street.
- Go to 2 ½ miles east on 550th/545th ave.
- Turn south on 170th ave and go 1 1/2 miles.
- You will see the sign at the top of the hill by the entrance.