Iowa Land Company is honored to bring to public market the Ralph Summa Residuary Trust in Calhoun County, Iowa. The farm consists of 78 +/- acres located in section 25 of Lake Creek Township. 67.9 acres are classified NHEL tillable farmland acres. There are 2 more acres that could be established to the tillable farmland acres after the building site is removed. The tillable acres boast an impressive 86.6 CSR2 value. A great percentage of tillable acres are made up of Clarion and Nicollet soils on the farm. The farmland is well tiled and drains well. The farm is currently rented for 2019 growing season. The sellers of the property would entertain a land contract, terms would be negotiated per the parties agreement.
The farm has County Highway 4 access and runs along the East side of County Highway 4. When traveling South from Rockwell City, Iowa, the farm is located 5 miles to the corner of the property, south of Rockwell City, Iowa.
Showings will be by appointment only call the listing agent for more information and details about the farm. Call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Agent Luke Skinner 515-468-3610
- Located in Calhoun County, Iowa
- 67.90 current tillable acres
- Additional 2.11 tillable acres if new buyer decides to remove the homestead
- Farm has great drainage
- Good overall crop producer
- County Highway 4 access
- Above average soils for the county. (86.6 CSR2 on tillable acres)
- A short commute to Rockwell City, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 25 of Lake Creek Township
- Taxes- $1,458.13 Annually.
From Rockwell City, IA
- From Rockwell City Iowa travel South on highway County 4 , 4.5 miles the farm is located on the East side of County Highway 4.
- Property signage will be on the farm.