Located in Monroe County, this property consists of all you need in a small hunting property. Offering 35 +\- acres in a well sought after neighborhood. Add some food plots and a couple blinds and tree stand setups and you’ll be right where you need to be to harvest Boone and Crockett Whitetails. The property is made up of thick timber ditches and secluded open land with food plot locations for all winds. If you are in the market for a small hunting tract that will hunt big in an area known to produce GIANT whitetails give this property a look. Property is to be sold “Subject” to a survey.
- Located in Monroe County
- Very good neighborhood for producing Boone and Crockett genetic bucks
- Thick bedding habitat to hold deer all year around
- One pond on the property
- Beautiful building site
- 1 hour from Des Moines, Iowa
- Located on county gravel road
- Good access for hunting
Brief Legal Description
- 35 +/- acres located in Monroe County, Iowa; Cedar Township, Section 25. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes are $298.00 annually
- From Lovilia, Iowa go South on HWY 5….. 1 mile
- Take a West turn on 139th Trail Road and travel 6 miles
- At the intersection of 139th Trail and 565 Trail take a South turn and travel 3 miles
- Take a West Turn on 147th Trail. Travel ½ Miles and the property signage will be at the intersection.