Here is a great opportunity to purchase the perfect size recreational farm in South Central Iowa with a proven track record! The property offers a 2 bedroom, one-bath home/cabin perfectly placed on the east side of the farm, out of the way from all the hunting the farm offers. The property is located on a hard-surface county road, just 1 mile south of Exline, Iowa, and 6 miles south of Centerville, Iowa.
This farm’s makeup is everything you want out of a farm of this size. The timber consists of hedge, locus, cedars, oaks, and walnuts spread throughout the entirety of timber making it the perfect whitetail habitat. Most of the bedding habitat on this farm is south facing which offers tremendous holding power. See daylight trail camera photos. Food plots have been established, blinds and tree stands have been strategically placed, sanctuaries have been labeled, and a beautiful stand of young switchgrass has been well cared for.
A trail system along the north side of the property allows you to enter and exit the farm on any west winds and gives you the ability to sneak into their bedroom or access any of the food plots undetected.
This farm offers 27.44+/- cropland acres that are currently in food plots and switchgrass but one could convert to tillable income-producing acres if desired to do so. There is an additional 16.15 +/- acres enrolled into a Riparian Buffer Strip CRP program paying $943.00 annually.
Hunting will always be hunting but if you want to step into a farm where the deck is stacked in your favor right out of the gate against these incredibly smart animals, you’ll want to check this farm out. Give Land Broker Cody Skinner, Matt Skinner, or Nick Skinner a call today to set up a private showing.
- Perfect recreational farm in South Central Iowa with a proven track record
- 2 bedroom one bath home/cabin perfectly placed on the east side of the farm out of the way from all the hunting the farm offers
- 27+/- Cropland acres currently food plots and switch grass
- An additional 16.15 +/- enrolled into a Riparian Buffer Strip CRP program paying $943.00 annually
- Located 1 mile south of Exline, Iowa
- Located 6 +/- miles south of Centerville, Iowa
- Very well documented hunting farm with a proven track record. Check out the trail camera and harvest photos
Brief Legal Description
77.69 +/- acres located in Appanoose County, Iowa; Caldwell Township, Section 5. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
From Exline, Iowa
- Travel south on hard surface road T30 for 1 mile.
- The west side of the farm is located on the west side of the road.
- Property Address is
- 28339 HWY T30 Exline, Iowa 52555