Iowa Land Company is honored to bring to the public market the Moon Farm in Webster County. The farm is located on the west side of the Des Moines river just southeast of Dayton, IA. The property truly has it all, rolling bluff country timber along with 75 +/- acres of productive farmland. The investment, along with building and hunting potential, makes this farm a hard to come by opportunity along the Des Moines River system. Good access from both the west and the east sides of the farm makes the hunting capability second to none. Multiple ridges on the top half of the property allows a serious deer hunter to plant year around food to hold and grow quality whitetails for years to come. Only 20 minutes from Boone and only 45 minutes from the Ames Metro, the building/county living opportunities are endless. The 75 +/- acres currently in production carries a CSR2 of 70 and is currently rented for $200 per acre. Farms in this region do not trade often. The opportunity is yours, call today to learn more about this one of a kind property in Webster County, IA.
To set up a private showing on this Webster County, Iowa property, contact Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004
- Des Moines River frontage
- Hardwood timber
- Good year around hunting opportunities
- Building potential
- Cropland with strong returns
- Great location close to Boone and Ames
- Located in the bluff country of Webster County
Brief Legal Description
- 203.74 +/- Acres located in Section 27/34 of Dayton Township Webster County, Iowa. Exact legal description will come from the deed.
- Annual taxes- $2,224
From Dayton, IA
- From Dayton take 175 east 5 miles.
- Take River Rd 2.5 miles south the farm is on both the west and east side of the road.
- Signs are in place.