Clarke County Building Acreage – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is honored to bring this 9 +/- acre building lot to the open market north of Osceola, Iowa. This property offers great scenic country views! The property is located 5 minutes north of Osecola, Iowa and only 30 minutes from Mills Civic exit Des Moines, Iowa. The acreage lot consists of 9 +/- acres which of 6 +/- acres are currently in hay production. The remaining acres are timber and a small pond. Electric and rural water are located at the road. Overall, this is a nice nearly level building location just a few minutes south of the New Virginia Exit.
For more information on this Clarke County property, call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for a private viewing.
- 5 miles north of Osecola, Iowa
- 3.5 miles South Of New Virginia Exit (G-76 HWY)
- Electric located at the road
- Only 30 minutes from Mills Civic Des Moines Iowa
- 3 Minutes from Interstate 1-35
- Rural water located at the road
- Great country views overlooking beautiful Squaw Creek bottoms
- Local wildlife frequents the property
- Nice Interstate I-35 Access
Brief Legal Description
- 9 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Fremont Township, Section 18. Exact legal will come from the survey.
- Taxes $150 +/- Annually
From the New Virginia Exit (G76 HWY)
- Heading East on G76 HWY .3 miles
- Take a right on 15th Ave which turns into 225th ave and go south 3.5 miles.
- Property sale signage will be on the East side of the road.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.