Wayne County 279 – SOLD
Located 1.5 miles southeast of Humeston, Iowa sits this nice row crop farm with timbered draws. The farm offers 217.73 FSA cropland acres that is currently rented through March 1, 2023 for $200 per acre. This is a high quality tillable farm for South Central Iowa. The FSA cropland acres CSR2 is 50.4. If you’re looking for a nice row crop farm with additional hunting benefits in Southern Iowa that has a good farm lease in place for 2022 you’ll want to give this farm a look!
For more information on this Wayne County property, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for a private viewing.
- Located 1.5 miles southeast of Humeston, Iowa in a strong southern Iowa farmland community
- Rented for 2022 agricultural season for $200 an acre or $43,546 annually
- 217.73 FSA Cropland Acres
- 50.4 CSR2
- Nice row crop farm with additional hunting benefits
Brief Legal Description
- 279 +/- acres located in Wayne County, Iowa; Richman Township, Section 26. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Humeston, Iowa
- Travel east on Co Rd J22 ½ mile.
- Turn right or go south on gravel road 50th ave 1.25 miles
- The northwest corner of the farm is located on the left side of the road.
- For sale signs are located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.