Wayne County 80 – SOLD
Located 9 miles south of Humeston, Iowa sits this very nice highly desired tillable farm. The farm offers 74.46 FSA cropland acres that is currently rented through March 1, 2023 for $200 per acre. This is a high quality tillable farm for South Central Iowa. The farm offers a 51.5 CSR2. If you’re looking for a nice 80 in Southern Iowa that has a good farm lease in place for 2022 you’ll want to give this farm a look!
For more information on this Wayne County property, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for a private viewing.
- Located 9 miles south of Humeston Iowa in a strong southern Iowa farmland community
- Rented for 2022 agricultural season for $200 an acre or $14,892 annually
- 74.46 FSA Cropland Acres
- 51.5 CSR2
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- acres located in Wayne County, Iowa; Clay Township, Section 32. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Humeston, Iowa
- Travel south on HWY 65 Iowa 8.5 miles.
- Turn right or go west on King Rd 1 mile.
- The farm is located on the north side of the road.
- For sale signs are located on the property