Clarke County 43 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is honored to bring this 43 acre recreational farm currently used as pasture north of Osceola, Iowa. The property offers great scenic views and building site opportunities. This property is located less than 10 minutes north of Osceola, Iowa and about 40 minutes from the south side of West Des Moines, Iowa. The acreage lot consists of 43 +/- acres which are being used for cattle pasture. This property has many uses such as building location, pasture, hay ground or outstanding deer and turkey hunting. Two large tracts of timber on both sides of the property make this property a perfect natural funnel for surrounding wildlife. Electric and rural water are located on the property already inside the newly constructed pole barn. The building was constructed in 2019 and is 36×48 ft closed and an additional 18×48 open face lean-to.
For more information on this Clarke County property, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for a private viewing.
- Tremendous country views
- 3 sizeable ponds located on the property
- 5 miles north of Osceola, Iowa
- 40 minutes south of West Des Moines, Iowa
- Electric located on the property
- Rural water on the property established
- Building site potential
- Great hunting opportunities
- Many nice improvements to the property
Brief Legal Description
- 43 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Fremont Township, Section 23. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes $230 +/- Annually
From Osceola, Iowa
- Head north on HWY 69 1 mile
- Take a left on 230th ave and go west 3/4 miles.
- 230th ave will bend back north go 1.5 miles
- Property sale signage will be on the east side of the road.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.