Clarke County 80 – Pending Offer
80 acre, recreational tracts that offer a nice ROI, with great hunting potential are extremely hard to find today in South Central Iowa, and will only get tougher and tougher to find in years to come! Here is a very nice 80 +/- acre farm located 6 miles southeast of Osceola, Iowa in Clarke County.. This farm lies in a highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well known deer managers and hunters! The property consists of 40 +/- farmland acres currently being farmed on a corn/soybean rotation.The remaining balance consists of great wildlife habitat and a creek. Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area. If you’re looking for an affordable property that offers high end deer hunting look no further!
For more information on this Clarke County property, call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for a private viewing.
- Highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well known deer hunters and deer managers!
- Great area for food plot locations
- 40 +/- open acres currently being farmed on a cash rent basis.
- Thick ditch cover and timber around the property
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- See the trail camera history on the property
- Bowhunters dream!
- Food Plots established
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Osceola Township, Section 36. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Osceola, Iowa
- Travel East on HWY 34 Iowa 3.5 miles.
- Turn right or go south on 270th Ave 2.5 miles.
- The farm is located on the southeast side of 270th ave.
- For sale signs are located on the property.