Wayne County 160 – Pending Offer
Located 1/2 mile east of Humeston, Iowa sits this nice row crop farm with timbered draws. The farm offers 130.16 FSA cropland acres that is currently rented through March 1, 2023 for $200 per acre. This is a high quality tillable farm for South Central Iowa. The FSA cropland acres CSR2 is 48.5. If you’re looking for a nice row crop farm with additional hunting benefits in Southern Iowa that has a good farm lease in place for 2022 you’ll want to give this farm a look!
For more information on this Wayne County property, call Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 or Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 for a private viewing.
- Located 1/2 miles east of Humeston, Iowa in a strong Southern Iowa farmland community
- Rented for 2022 agricultural season for $200 an acre or $26,032 annually
- 130.16 FSA Cropland Acres
- 48.5 CSR2
- Nice row crop farm with additional hunting benefits
Brief Legal Description
- 160 +/- acres located in Wayne County, Iowa; Richman Township, Section 23. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – TBD
From Humeston, Iowa
- Travel east on Co Rd J22 ½ mile.
- The north side of the farm is located on the south side of the road.
- For sale signs are located on the property