Clarke County 15 Acres – SOLD
Small, nice recreational tracts that offer a nice ROI, great small tracts with great hunting potential are extremely hard to find today and will only get tougher and tougher to find in years to come! Here is a very nice 15+/- acre farm located 8 miles southwest of Osceola, Iowa in Clarke County and only 2 miles north of the Decatur County line. This farm lies in a highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well-known deer managers and hunters! The property consists of 12.3 +/- open acres currently seeded down to CRP giving a nice annual return. These acres could be put into row crop production for a nice annual income when the CRP contract expires in 2026. The remaining balance consists of great wildlife habitat and a creek. Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area. If you’re looking for an affordable property that offers high end deer hunting look no further!
For more information on this Clarke County property, call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for a private viewing.
- Highly desired neighborhood amongst some of the well known deer hunters and deer managers!
- Great area for food plot locations
- 12.3 +/- open acres currently seeded down to CRP. Could be put into corn/soybean production after the contract expires. CRP Contract expires in 2026
- Thick cover and timber around the property
- Nice creek access for entry and exit out of hunting areas.
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- High Rated Soils for the County with 72 CSR2
Brief Legal Description
- 15 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Doyle Township, Section 13. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Farm to be surveyed prior to closing.
From Osceola, Iowa
- Travel west on HWY 34 Iowa 4 miles.
- Turn left or go south on hard surface R25 or Lacelle Rd.
- Travel on Co Rd R25 6 miles
- Turn right or go west on Elk St 1.5 mile.
- The farm is located on the south side of the Elk St
- For sale signs are located on the property
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.