These 80 +/- acres of farmland are located in Northwestern Benton County, 5 miles northeast of Dysart, Iowa. The farm consists of 77.73 FSA tillable acres which boasts an impressive 92.5 CSR2. Tama, Colo-Ely complex, and Muscatine silty clay loam make up the majority soil types found on this farm. Farmland of this caliber does not come up for sale often in this neighborhood. If you are in the market for an extremely nice farm with little to no waste acres, look no further than this great tract located in Benton County, Iowa.
Call Land Agent Nick Skinner at 319-440-0974 or Land Broker Cody Skinner at 515-443-6343 today to set up a private showing.
- 77.73 cropland acres
- 92.5 CSR2
- Farm is rented for the 2020 farming season.
- 11th Ave runs along the entire east side of the farm.
- 55th St runs along the entire south side of the farm.
Brief Legal Description
- 80 +/- acres located in Benton County, Iowa; Bruce Township, Section 30. Exact legal will come from the deed.
From Dysart, Iowa
- Travel north on HWY 21 3.7 miles
- Turn right or go east on 55th St 1 mile
- The west property line is located on the left or north side of the road
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.