12.5 +/- Acres located on 200th Ave off of Highway J18 in Moravia, Iowa in Appanoose County. This acreage has MANY possibilities being just a few miles from beautiful Lake Rathbun. Less than 2 miles from Honey Creek Resort, less than 3 mile from Dogs RV Park. There is electric and water on the property and would make a fantastic place to build your private weekend retreat. This would be a perfect place for friends and family to gather around the fire pit overlooking your own stocked pond. A 32X37 metal building with a 14’x12’ lean to with a front porch is on the farm and access is from both the north and south of the property. The building has been spray foamed for excellent insulation. The building has 2 garage doors with one being a tall overhead door for a perfect place to store your boat and or camper year around! A 16×32 building and a 14×25 log building is also on site. This would also be an ideal location for a RV park, storage units or having your own hunting cabin with 14,887 acres of public hunting is right out the back door and less than 1 mile to Prairie Ridge Boat Ramp. The trail head for North Shore bike/walk trail is only 1/8 of a mile away. Don’t miss this opportunity to own your piece of paradise in SE Iowa.
For more information on farm in Appanoose County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Flat Building sites
- Insulated Metal building
- Less than 1 mile from Prairie Ridge State Park Boat Ramp
- Rural water on site
- Electric on site, 110 and 220
- multiple entrances
- 1000s of acres of Public hunting near
- Fantastic location
- Stocked pond
- Planted trees
- 1⁄4 mile from the Trail Head of Lake Rathbun’s 8-mile-long North Shore Bike/walk/explore trail
Brief Legal Description
- 12.7 +/- Acres located in Appanoose County, Iowa, Chariton TWP Section 14
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Moravia, Iowa
- From the intersection of Hwy 5 and J18 in Moravia, head west on J18 for 3.9 miles.
- Turn left (south) on 200th Ave. Go Approximately 1.8 miles and farm will be on your right.
- At the corner of 200th Ave and 422nd Street