$199,000 (Price Reduced)
These 22 +/- acres are located in Western Davis County. This property has a Amish built 36 x 76, 3 bdrm, 1 bath house built in 2018 with in-floor heat, wood floors, plenty of cabinet space in this open kitchen, 2 car garage with concrete floor, propane boiler with gravity flow and lots of room of the kids play in this country living setting. Also Built in 2018, a 46 x 64 barn with new horse stalls, chicken coop and fenced area for horses or livestock to graze.
For more information on farm in Davis County property, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Country Living
- Home and Barn built in 2018
- 3 miles west of West Grove, Iowa
- Rural water on site
- Propane lights
- 1 miles from HWY2
- In-floor heat
- Wood floors
- 2 car garage
Brief Legal Description
- 22 +/- Acres located in Davis County, Iowa, West Grove TWP Section 31
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From West Grove, Iowa
- Head West on Hwy 2 approximately 3 miles to Balsa Ave.
- Turn Right (north) on Balsa Ave.
- Turn left on 225th go 3⁄4 mile and the house will be on your right.