Appanoose 34.2 – Pending Offer
Here is a very nice 34.2 +/- acre hunting farm located 2.5 miles Southeast of Moravia, Iowa in Appanoose County. This farm lies in a big section with plenty of solid habitat to house an abundant whitetail population and grow big deer! The property has 10.09 +/- highly productive nearly flat farmland acres which were planted to corn in the spring. The tillable acres carry a CSR2 of 79.7 The tillable acres provide a nice annual return to cover taxes and hunting improvements on the property.The remaining balance consists of thick timber and feathered grass/bramble edges. This farm is thick! Whitetail deer and turkey are abundant in the surrounding area. The rail line offers good entry and exit into the middle of the property. There is an over rail line access that can be used to get to the east side of the property. Establish a couple staging food plots and you’re ready for season. If you’re looking for an affordable property that offers high end deer hunting look no further!
Call Land Broker Matt Skinner 515-443-5004 or Land Broker Cody Skinner 515-443-6343 for more information or to schedule a showing, this one won’t last long.
- Located in a large section of timber and whitetail deer cover
- Private dead end road access
- Great area for food plot locations
- 10 +/- cropland acres currently being farmed.
- Tillable acres CSR2 is 79.7!
- Thick ditch cover and timber around the property
- Lots of whitetail deer and turkey sign on the property
- A working class whitetail hunter’s dream!
- Pond is full of fish including bass, bluegill, crappie
Brief Legal Description
- 34.2 +/- acres located in Clarke County, Iowa; Taylor Township, Section 24. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Taxes – $TBD
From Moravia, Iowa
- Travel South on HWY 5 for 4 miles.
- Turn left or go east on 450th st 1.25 miles.
- The farm is located on the north side of 450th St.
- For sale signs are located on the property.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.