These 29.32 m/l acres are in Eastern Wapello County just 1 mile from the Jefferson County line and 2.7 miles south of Hwy 34. This single-story berm home is surrounded by approximately 30 acres in which 21.41 acres are tillable with a CSR2 rating of 49.6 on the tillable acres. The crop ground is in bean/corn rotation and is rented for the 2020 season and brings a yearly income of $4,000.00. The house is 2424 sq. ft and built in 2008 with 3 bd, 2 ½ baths with an office that could easily be another bedroom. The kitchen is open, bright, and beautiful waiting for the next chef. The master bedroom is HUGE and the master bath has a large walk-in shower. This south facing house has an awesome view out the large windows in the living room and kitchen. There is a two-car detached garage and a 1 car attached garage, central air and heat, geothermal, and fiber optics throughout the house for fast internet. The pole barn is 36X36 and equipped with stalls for horses or other livestock for a hobby farm. Water and electric to the barn. The home address is 1825 50th Street Eldon, Iowa 52554.
For more information on farm in Wapello County farm, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 **Showings set by appointment only please**
- Country living
- Home and Barn built in 2008
- 1 mile west of Jefferson County
- Cardinal School district
- 7 miles from Hwy 34
- Yearly income from crops
- Pole barn
- Updated kitchen and stainless appliances
- The home address is 1825 50th Street Eldon, Iowa 52554.
Brief Legal Description
- 29.32 +/- Acres located in Wapello County, Iowa, Washington TWP Section 12
- Annual Taxes – $3,256
From Ottumwa, Iowa
- Hwy 34 east, turn south (right) on Washington Rd.
- Go approximately 2.5 miles to 50th Street and turn east (left)
- Go approximately 1/8 mile and house will be on your left.
The home address is 1825 50th Street Eldon, Iowa 52554.