Monona County 122.58 – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is pleased to represent the Ruth Lloyd Estate farm in Section 7 Grant Township located in Northern Monona County, Iowa. The farm consists of 122.58 +/- total acres and is located 6 miles southeast of Hornick, Iowa. The farm consists of a nice mix of farmland and recreational acreage. The sheer beauty of this farm’s location is magnificent, overlooking the Missouri River valley from the foothills of the Loess Hills. This farm is a food plot or two and some box blind’s away from being a turn key Western Iowa recreational farm. The farm carries excellent thermal cover along with secluded farm fields making the late season hunting on this farm phenomenal. The home was built in 1965 totaling 1392 SQFT showing 3 bedrooms and 2 full bath. A one car garage is also located on the property. The home is being offered “as is where is” basics with all septic/wells updates being responsible by the buyer.
Call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 for more information on this Monona County recreational farm.
- 23 +/- Cropland Acres
- 79.2 CSR2
- Quality farm with recreational/return upside
- Great locations for blinds/stands
- Well taken care of farmland
- Country living close to the metro
Brief Legal Description
- 122.58 net acres +/- acres located in Monona County, Iowa; Grant Township Section 7. Exact legal will come from the abstract.
- Annual Taxes – TBD
From Hornick, Iowa
- Head east on HWY 141 for 3 miles
- Turn south on Hancock Ave for 1 miles
- Hancock Ave turns into Locust Ave and continue for 1.5 miles
- Farm will be on the east and west sides of Locust Ave
- See Signs