Adams County 167 Acres – SOLD
Iowa Land Company is honored to represent the Leroy Jensen farm located in Western Adams County. The farm is located just 4 miles northwest of Corning, Iowa. This rolling farm provides the hunting minded buyer to purchase a year round hunting farm with quality return on investment. The farm offers 167 +/- acres of vast timber, row crop, and CRP acres. With a little work on food plot architecture, there could easily be 2-3 good ambush locations for both November rut hunting or December late season hunting. This area provides a great mix of cattle producers and grain farmers providing the opportunity for this farm to pull deer from miles away.
The farm currently has around 90 +/- acres in CRP or grain production. The current CRP contracts are paying $20,583 with the majority if the contract was just renewed and set to expire in 2032.
Come take a look at this unique recreation/investment opportunity in Western Adams County. Contact Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 Land Broker Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 for more information or to set up a private showing.
- 90 return +/- acres
- Rolling CRP farmland with plenty of timber to hold and grow whitetails
- Steady long term investment you can enjoy
- Quality upland game and turkey population
Brief Legal Description
- 167 +/- acres located in Adams County, Iowa; Douglas Township, Section 23. Exact legal will come from the abstract/deed.
- Taxes – $3,216 estimated annually
From Corning, Iowa
- Travel west on old HWY 34 for 3.5 miles.
- Turn right (north) onto Elm Ave for 1/2 mile.
- Farm sits on the west side of the road.