$748,937.50 or $5,750 Per Acre
Located in Marion County just southeast of Melcher-Dallas, Iowa lies this very productive 130.25 +/- acre farm. The farm offers 104.20 FSA cropland acres boasting a 62.4 CSR2. Colo, Zook, and Pershing silt clay loam soils make up the majority of the farm, allowing the farm to produce every year. 37 +/- acres in the southeast portion of the farm are currently in production. The current owner will cash rent these row crop acres for 2022 for $200 per acre. The farm is rented for the 2022 farming season. 63.50 +/- acres are currently in a CP23 CRP program paying $11,176 annually and expire 9-30-2029. Access for the farm is multiple entrances off Hwy G76 on the north side of the farm and one entrance off Underwood Drive on the east side of the farm. This farm offers a very nice mix of row crop acres, CRP acres, and draws that offer travel corridors for whitetail bucks, turkeys, and pheasants. This is a great chance to pick up a well taken care of farm in a strong farming and hunting neighborhood!
Come take a look at this well cared for farm in Marion County just southeast of Melcher-Dallas, Iowa. Call Land Broker Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Land Agent Nick Skinner at 515-650-0974 today to set up a private showing.
- 130.25 +/- Taxable Acres
- 104.20 FSA cropland acres
- 37 +/- tillable acres with a CSR2 of 48
- Older tile and terraces have been installed
- Owner will cash rent row crop acres for $200/acre for the 2022 farming season
- Owner cover crops the tillable farmland acres (currently in a cover crop)
- 63.50 acres currently are in a CP23 program paying $11,176 annually ($176/acre)
- Expires 9-30-2029 (Total CRP income will be $83,820 estimated)
- Multiple access entrances
- English Creek runs through the property
- Rut corridor for whitetail deer and turkeys
- Pheasants are on the property
- Located 4.5 miles southeast of Melcher Dallas, Iowa
- Located 11 miles south of Knoxville, Iowa
- Located 38 miles southeast of Des Moines Metro, Iowa
Brief Legal Description
- 130.25 +/- acres located in Marion County, Iowa; Washington Township, Section 16. Exact legal will come from the deed.
- Taxes – $3,158 estimated annually
From Melcher Dallas, Iowa
- Travel 1 mile south on NE Main Street toward E Center Street.
- Turn left onto Hwy G76 for 3.5 miles.
- Farm is located on the south (right) side of the road.
- Look for “Land For Sale” on the right or south side of the road.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.