Des Moines County 138 Acres – SOLD
These 138.9 +/- acres located east of Mediapolis, Iowa consists of 22.94 acres of CRP at $176.00 per acre and 30 acres of tillable at $160.00 per acre. The remaining land is heavy timber, thick draws, and a pond. This area is very well known for big whitetail! The owner and family have taken some very impressive mature bucks in the last few years including a 168” 8- pointer. The direct area is highly QDM managed. A few strategically placed food plots would take this farm to the next level! There is a single-family house consisting of 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, built in 1910, 1352 total living area with full basement, and a detached single car garage. The house and garage are heated with a Central Boiler Classic 5036 Heater. LP gas furnace, central A/C. There are several older outbuildings on the farm. Water at the house is rural water and the barn is on well water.
For more information on this property in Des Moines County, call Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484 today to set up a private showing.
- 138.9 +/- acres
- CRP Income
- Tillable Income
- Heavy timber
- Big timber surrounds the farm
- Deer and turkey abundant
- Country Living
- Mediapolis School District
Brief Legal Description
- 138.9 +/- acres located in Des Moines County, Iowa. Huron Township, Section 15. See deed for exact legal description.
- Taxes – $3972
From Mediapolis, Iowa
- Travel West on Mediapolis Road (County Road H38) 4.50 miles to 73rd Ave.
- Turn north on 73rd Ave to 235th St. and turn left (west) and immediate right on Hawkeye Road.
- Farm will be on the corner of Hawkeye Road and 240th St.
Property Address – 7926 Hawkeye Rd. Mediapolis, Iowa
For a private showing please contact Land Agent Jim Davis at 641-777-5484