$192,500 – For Sale
Iowa Land Company is pleased to bring this country living building lot to the open market. Here is a chance to live in beautiful Jasper County, just 5 minutes to downtown Newton. This lot consists of 11.98+/- acres and is a nice flat buildable site with additional acres with timber outlining the lot on the east and south corners. The perfect spot to build an executive country home. Perfect for a nice hobby farm, with acres for livestock and or greenhouse. Located on HWY S74 providing a nice commute to Newton and the east side of the Des Moines Metro.
Contact Land Broker’s Luke Skinner at 515-468-3610 or Matt Skinner at 515-443-5004 today to view this one of a kind executive building lot!
- Nice flat building site
- Open land with endless possibilities
- Good access from hard pavement
- Hobby Farm/greenhouse
- Tillable land for income
Brief Legal Description
- Sect. 23 Palo Alto TWP Jasper County – Exact legal to come from abstract
- Taxes $534 – Estimated
From Newton, Iowa
- Travel south out of town on HWY 14 for 3 miles
- Turn left onto S 44th Ave W and continue for 2 miles
- Turn right onto County HWY S74 S and continue for 1 mile
- Farm will be on the east side of the road
- See signs
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.