Lucas County 12 Acres – Pending Offer
Iowa Land Company is pleased to bring this small diverse Lucas County hunting farm to the open market located just south of Chariton, IA. The farm has been well maintained and managed over the past years. The farm borders state land to the east allowing someone to pursue smaller ownership with access to many acres in the area. This tract has year round water and dense cover creating the perfect run farm during November. View past trail camera history. Showings by appointment only.
To set up a private showing on this Lucas County farm, contact Land Broker Luke Skinner 515-468-3610 or Land Agent Nick Skinner 515-650-0974.
- Hardwood timber
- Proven small farm
- Additional huntable acres.
- River bottom type hunting.
Brief Legal Description
- Sect. 30 Lincoln TWP Lucas County – Exact legal to come from abstract
- Taxes $0 currently in forest reserve
From Chariton, Iowa
- From HWY 34 south of Chariton turn south on 220th Ave.
- The farm access is by way of easement just ½ mile south of HWY 34.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
No feed items found.